This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– Here comes Donnie, a Miniature Whoodle puppy with a soft curly coat.
– He’s very happy and friendly and is sure to make a great addition to any home.
– This handsome fella is family raised with children and is well socialized.
– Donnie has been vet checked, is up to date on vaccinations and dewormer, plus comes with an extended health guarantee that is provided by the breeder.
– If you’d like more information on this charming pup, please contact Leroy today.
– One Year Genetic Health Guarantee.
– DOB: March 4th, 2018.
– Gender: Male.
– Mother: Fran (Wheaten Terrie).
– Breeder: Leroy Stoltzfus Jr.
– Location: Gap, PA.
– Telephone: 717-442-4826.
- Date available: 3/4/18
– This gorgeous Whoodle puppy, Bella, has a sweet temperament and soft, hypoallergenic coat!
– Small size, calm disposition, and a hypoallergenic coat make for an ideal pet.
– Bella is well socialized and family raised.
– Bella loves to play with children and adults alike.
– This Pup has been vet checked and has a health certificate, current vaccinations, and a health guarantee.
– Please give us a call to answer any questions you may have or to arrange to meet Bella!
– DOB: March 5th, 2018.
– Gender: Female.
– Mother: Tootsie/ Miniature Whoodle.
– Price: $1,600.00.
– Father: Teddy/ Miniature Whoodle.
– Breeder: David Fisher.
– Location: Gordonville, PA.
– Telephone: 717-687-8263.
QUICK RECOMMENDATION - If you’re getting ready to bring home a puppy then we highly recommend the Snuggle Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Pack. It’s one of our favorite puppy products and it will help your puppy get used to his new home. Our most recent puppy, Charlie loves his Snuggle Puppy!
- Date available: 3/5/18
– Puppies Available. (Last updated: April 23, 2018).
– Whoodle puppies are available for adoption and will be ready to go home in: July 2018.
– If you are interested in adoption or if you would like to ask a question, please email us at email@example.com (or use the form on the right).
- Date available: July 2018
– CONTACT: Sterling, CT 06373, USA.
– PHONE: (860) 317-1974 House.
– (401)487-4036 Cell.
- Date available: April 2018
– Wildfire Ridge Inc
– Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers
– Puppies 508-222-9121 Attleboro, MA.
- Date available: 4/23/18
– Waiting and Reservation Lists and Pricing in General and MINE in particular.
– 1.) Waiting & Reservation Lists.
– 2.) Pricing.
– 3.) Payment. Something to consider: I keep a limited waiting list.
– Families are screened and approved prior to being added to the list.
– There is a fee of $100 which is non-refundable but is deducted from the pup’s price.
– The WAITING LIST is NOT litter specific and has no time limit.
– Before I post on the website or blog, people on the waiting list will get emails from me about breedings that are being done.
– That way they’ll have a little “leg up” for getting a pup from a particular pair.
– Once I’ve done a breeding and am sure there are pups coming, I open a RESERVATION LIST for that specific litter and I accept only FOUR gender specific reservations.
– Families on the waiting list are given first option.
– There is a non-refundable $350 fee to get on reservation list ($250 for people on the waiting list) BUT it is deducted from the puppy’s price AND that price is at least $200 less than I charge once the pups have arrived.
– The reservation list is a FIRM commitment to a pup from that particular litter.
– Again, families must be preapproved before going on the list.
– PRICING IN GENERAL, pricing varies according to: gender (females are more than males,).
– color (wheaten is always less than any other color, parti [spotted] and unusual colors [merle, brindle, etc] are always the highest because they’re the rarest,).
– size (the smaller you go, the higher the cost,).
– Age (this is tricky because more inexperienced breeders tend to want all their puppies placed by 8-10 weeks and will discount the older pups while breeders who put more time, energy and money into raising and training older pups charge more).
– and sometimes location (breeders around large metropolitan areas tend to get more for their pups.).
– Also, breeders who do a lot of breeding… and those who have several litters at one time… often will sell cheaper just to get their pups placed faster. – Unfortunately, with the retirement of both my long term veterinarian and groomer, my general upkeep expenses have increased dramatically and I have had to raise my prices.
– MY prices are $1600/male and $1850/female for families with reservations.
– Without a reservation on a specific litter, prices start at least $200 higher and are set in this order:
– sex color pattern age and most important of all… MY MOOD. Nothing is written on stone, but generally I’m pretty firm about what I think each pup is worth.
– The good thing about MY attitude is there are other breeders out there.
– Feel free to shop around. Trust your gut… you want to get your new family member from someone you feel you can work with, someone who will be there AFTER money changes hands, even years after.
– For some, raising puppies is a business.
– For others, it’s a calling. Just remember, as my daddy taught me, it’s not the initial cost, it’s the upkeep. You can’t put a price on the intangibles!
– I reserve the right to refuse to place a puppy with a family even after I have accepted a deposit on it.
– If I exercise this right, the deposit will be returned in full.
– Deciding to add a pet to the family is a big decision and a long term commitment.
– Everyone should be in agreement that it is time for a puppy before you start looking at individual animals.
– With some breeds and mixes supply exceeds demand… that is not true with Whoodles.
– My screening process takes a couple days and my normal email amount doubles or triples when I announce a new litter is available.
– While I try to work with just one family at a time for a particular puppy I will not “hold” a pup except for a couple days for payment.
– Paying Deposits are one-half the price of the puppy.
-(If you are on the reservation list and have paid the reservation fee of $350, the rest of the deposit is due when the litter arrives.)
– The balance of the pup’s price is due BY THE TIME the litter is 8 weeks old.
– Please note: picks are made at 8 weeks in the order deposits are received.
– If the baIance has not been paid when your turn comes, the next person wiII pick… and the next… etc… untiI your payment arrives.
– I no Ionger ship pups.
– Please inquire about pricing on unreserved puppies.
– Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE, however under some circumstances, they may be transferred to my NEXT litter.
– Of course, if something should happen and the puppy you’ve chosen is not suitable for delivery, your money will be refunded OR you may transfer it to another available puppy or to the next litter, your option.
– I accept cashiers checks, wire transfer (ie: Western Union,) direct bank transfer and if you are local, cash.
– (NO personal or company checks, no credit cards, no paypal.) Checks for the reservation list or initial deposit must be sent with a tracking number.
– TWO SIGNED copies of the warranty/contract must accompany the initial payment (except for the waiting list fee) or if payment is made via wire transfer or bank deposit, TWO SIGNED copies must be mailed.
– I will sign one of the copies and return it to you.
– I do not accept payment until we are in agreement on the warranty/contract.
– I reserve the right to refuse to place a puppy with a family even after I have accepted a deposit.
– Some times after a period of emailing and phone calls, things come to light or become clear which make me feel I will not be able to work comfortably with an individual and keeping my pup’s best interest in mind, I prefer to place it in a different home.
– If I exercise this right, the deposit will be returned in full.
– As I said, if you are sending a check/money order for the reservation list or initial deposit, it MUST go to the mailbox I maintain in town.
– I live on a private road that is unpaved, unmaintained and UNMARKED.
– The postal service does not deliver to my home and UPS, Fed-X, DHL, etc can’t find us either.
– (They all USED to leave packages with the first house off the main road and the family there would see everything went to the proper location.
– But since that place was sold, things have not been so good.) Since the post office doesn’t deliver to our houses out here, most of us use a po box or a “mail boxes are us” address.
– Even the police stop by from time to time, asking if I know where so-and-so lives or if I can tell them where such-and-such an address is.
– I know nothing! The fact that it is so difficult to find me… the road twists and turns and there are a number of other roads and driveways running off it, all unmarked… is another reason I do not have visitation out here.
– If I have to leave to wander around the area, looking for people lost while trying to come see the pups, I might as well save everyone’s time and just meet you in town.
– Trust me, we don’t even show up on MapQuest!
– The reason you must pay the extra money for a tracking number so I know you actually sent it.
– You wouldn’t believe how many times the check in the mail is not really in the mail.
– If I’m going to hold a puppy for someone, I want proof they’re serious about getting it.
– iI doesn’t necessarily go into town to check the mail every day.
– Normally I TRY to get there, but if I’m getting several payments in a row, I just don’t make the trip every day.
– For the waiting list or payment of the BALANCE (second half) owed on a pup, you may use a personal or company check.
– Yeah, I know.
– All these rules! But now you know the reasons for them.
– I make the pup. YOU make the pet.
– 423 . 276 . 6327 Flip phone — no text, no photos!
– Located in the ‘Tri-Cities’ area of NORTHEAST TENNESSEE, close to interstates 81 and 26.
- Date available: Mid to late Summer 2018
– My kids call this adorable pup, Bear because he reminds them of a Teddy Bear.
– If you’re looking for your new Best Friend or devoted family member, Bear is ready and willing to fill that role for you! He’s a cross between a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier and a Standard Whoodle.
– Whoodles are non-shedding and hypoallergenic like both parents.
– Bear is a Sweet Natured, playful and incredibly gentle pup.
– You won’t find a more gentle soul anywhere!
– Watch an adorable video of him here: https://youtu.be/HpybFm_W_y0 He’s being raised around children so he’ll make a wonderful family dog.
– With his calm, gentle nature, he’ll make a wonderful companion for any age!
– Bear is incredibly intelligent and focused and even though he likes to play, he never gets overly excited.
– Many of our Whoodle puppies have gone on to be outstanding service dogs for the disabled, veterans with PTSD, and children with special needs.
– Read about them on our “Wheatens & Whoodles as Service Dogs” page of our website.
– Bear is going to be absolutely Stunning with a super thick Silky Soft Coat!
– He was born the same mahogany color as a Wheaten terrier puppy but will lighten up and he’ll eventually be the same light gold color as a Wheaten.
– He’ll end up around 40 lbs when grown.
– Bear will have a love for water and swimming just like his Standard Whoodle Mom.
– Imagine all the years of fun and happiness he’ll bring to you and your family!
– Bear is priced at $1,850.
– He is up to date on his vaccinations and comes with a one year health guarantee.
– He’ll also be given a 10 point health Exam by our vet before going to his new home.-
– You can learn about our exam and guarantee on our Health Guarantee page.
– Our vet will check his Heart, Lungs, Knees, Eyes, Ears, teeth alignment & more! Bear’s Whoodle Mom and Wheaten Dad are negative for the PLN variant gene so there’s no chance he’ll come down with the deadly disorder that affects Wheatens and Wheaten crosses.
– His Whoodle mom is also clear of all the genetic disorders that affect Standard poodles.
– All the genetic and health testing on the parents is a guarantee Bear will have a long life free of all genetic or inherited problems.
– We can ship anywhere in the US or Canada for an additional $350.
– We only use the most pet friendly airlines in the industry.
– If you’d like to add Bear as your next family member, call today! (213) 267-8114 Credit Cards Accepted.
– Veteran, Military & Law Enforcement Discounts.
- Animal Planet aired a reality TV show about our dogs.
– We have a video of the show uploaded on our website: www.celebritypups.com Watch the video to see how we raise our puppies from birth until they’re adopted into their new homes!
– Not all Whoodles are created equal.
– Read the 150+ reviews about our Whoodles, we can guarantee you’ll be adding a treasured family member with one of our pups!
– LOCATION We are located in Idaho but nationwide shipping is available .
– PHONE (213) 267-8114.
– EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date available: 4/21/2018
Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
– Breed: Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
– Sex: Female.
– Birthdate: 02-01-2018.
– Champion sired: No.
– Price: $800 USD.
– Shipping area: Worldwide.
– What’s included: Current vaccinations, Health guarantee.
– Additional information: Meet our Precious Standard Whoodle puppy, Pipeer.
– She is a cross between a Standard Poodle and our Wheaten Terrier, Becham.
– Piper has an incredibly sweet, gentle nature.
– She’s Wonderful with children and also Loves Cats.
– Because of her sweet, gentle nature, Piper will make a perfect family dog or companion for anyone!
– Piper is going to be incredibly beautiful and just as Amazing looking as her Parents!
– Her Wheaten dad has many show wins with 54 points toward his championship.
– The dad has also been OFA certified for hips, elbows, heart, patellas, cardiac, dentition (he has perfect teeth alignment).
– And he’s CERF certified for eyes and DNA tested negative for the PLN variant gene.
– Piper is a black color now but should mature to be a beautiful brown silver color with a super soft and slightly wavy coat that you
just want to pet and run your hands through.
– Piper’s coat is non-shedding and hypoallergenic like both parents.
– Her Coat has the same silky soft, luxurious feel to it just like a Wheaten Terriers, the only difference is it’s fuller and slightly wavy.
– People will definitely take notice when you step out into public with this Beautiful girl!
– Piper will end up around 35-40 lbs when grown.
– She’ll have a love for water and swimming just like her Standard Poodle Mom.
– Imagine all the years of fun and happiness she’ll bring to you and your family! Piper is priced at $800.
– She is up to date on her vaccinations and comes with a one year health guarantee.
– We can ship anywhere in the US or Canada for an additional $300.
– We only use the most pet friendly airlines in the industry.
– If you’d like to add Piper as your next family member, call today! (805) 501-4518 Credit Cards Accepted.
– Wendy, Member Since: February 7th, 2018.
– Location: Santa Clarita, CA.
– Our puppies are raised with love and tender care in our home.
- Date available: 2/1/18
– Contact Name: Leanna.
– Primary Phone: 330-275-0440.
– Best Time to Call: Anytime, If no answer, Please leave a message and your call will be returned promptly.
– Hi, my name is Sadie, I was born on january 20, 2018!
– I am very fun to be with and i also like to sit on you lap and give you kisses.
– I am well socialized and i can handle myself well i’m also up to date on shots and dewormer.
– If you want to adopt me call Leanna beacuase i am a very comical puppy! 330-275-0440.
– Breed: Whoodle.
– Sex: Female.
– Size: Standard.
– Location: Holmesville, OH 44633. Birth Date: January 20, 2018. Date Available: March 17, 2018.
- Date available: –
– Breed: Designer Breed Medium.
– Sex: N/A.
– Birthdate: 06-03-2018 (Unborn).
– Champion bloodlines: No.
– Champion sired: No.
– Price: $1000 USD.
– Shipping area: Worldwide.
– What’s included: Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health certificate, Health guarantee.
– Additional information: BEAUTIFUL LITTER OF WHOODLE PUPPIES EXPECTED IN JUNE.
– A PLANNED MATING OF MY FEMALE FANCY, a SOFT COATED WHEATEN, AND WRIGLEY OUR SMALL STANDARD POODLE .
– PUPPIES WILL BE IN THE 30-40# RANGE WHEN GROWN.
– THIS IS A EXCEPTIONAL LITTER, SUPER SOFT NON-SHED COATS, LOVING AND GENTLE THESE PUPPIES WILL BE A EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR A FAMILY COMPANION.
– THESE PUPPIES WILL BE READY FOR THEIR NEW HOMES IN MAY 2018! Beautiful exceptional parents, healthy, fun, smart and loving.
– MY PUPPIES COME TO YOU WELL SOCIALIZED AND READY TO BE A PART OF YOUR FAMILY AS WELL AS VACCINATED UP TO DATE, HEALTH CHECKED AND MICROCHIPPED WITH THE AKC REUNITE MICROCHIP, FOR THEIR SAFETY AND YOUR PEACE OF MIND.
– ALL MY PUPPIES ARE HEALTH GUARANTEED FOR ONE YEAR.
– Call or email today with your questions or to reserve.
– I CAN Send MORE PHOTOS ON REQUEST.
– I TRY TO REPLY TO EMAILS WITHIN THE DAY!
– LATELY SOME OF THE EMAILS I SEND WITH PHOTOS ATTACHED ARE ENDING UP IN MY TRASH FOLDER, SO PLEASE EMAIL,CALL OR TEXT IF YOU DO NOT HERE FROM ME.
– MY CELL IS 785-452-5181.
– A 200$ Non- refundable deposit is required to hold the puppy of your choice.
– I do accept Pay Pal for the deposit.
– IF YOU CAN NOT PICK UP YOUR PRECIOUS PUPPY IN PERSON, I CAN ARRANGE A SAFE FLIGHT TO THE YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT FOR A FEE OF 325-350 FOR EVERYTHING NEEDED TO GET THE PUPPY SAFELY TO YOU.
– Contact seller Teresa.
– Member Since: January 31st, 2004.
– Location: Lincoln, KS.
– Website: http://www.homesteadkennel.net.
– We have been raising a few select AKC Terrier breeds for over 17 years on our farm in Kansas.
– Lifetime breeder support, focusing on sound minds and bodies and great companion’s! State and AKC inspected.
– I have 15 years experience as a Veterinary Tech.
- Date available: 6/3/18
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.