This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– Hinata’s First Litter.
– THEME: Fire litter.
– SIRE: Nanuk (Nanuk von Sirius Lupus) – outcross.
– DAM: Hinata (Sylvaen Katana).
– DOB: 08.08.2016. 8 Puppies: 4 males & 4 females.
- Date of birth: 08/08/16
– Born: March 27, 2016.
– 9 puppies – 6 males, 3 females.
- Date of birth: 03/27/16
– 2016 Fall Breeding Planned: Pending passing hip and elbow scores.
– our girl Ruuq (Hawthorne Astrila) will be bred to our stud Darwin (J&J Devil of Piru).
– Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about these upcoming plans and to build your relationship with us as your breeder. http://hawthornetamaskan.webs.com/contactus.htm.
White Elk Tamaskan
– Born: July 11, 2015. Dam: Rhea (Saxon Aquila at White Elk).
– Sire: Darwin (J&J Devil of Piru at Hawthorne).
– 10 puppies (5 boys, 5 girls).
QUICK RECOMMENDATION - If you’re getting ready to bring home a puppy then we highly recommend the Snuggle Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Pack. It’s one of our favorite puppy products and it will help your puppy get used to his new home. Our most recent puppy, Charlie loves his Snuggle Puppy!
- Date of birth: 07/11/16
– Moondance Tamaskan is in the process of completing health testing for Teyah and Tlun.
– At this time all of the health tests are completed.
– We are waiting for the DNA profiling to be completed.
– Both girls are expected to go into heat in November with puppies expected in January 2017.
– Stay tuned for litter and application information!
– Teresa Cutler. email@example.com.
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.