This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– No puppies available at this time.
– We are planning a litter for 2017.
– If you would like to be placed on a waiting list for an upcoming litter or referred to another breeder please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– I do require potiental puppy parents to fill out a questionnaire to be considered on the waiting list!.
– Cell: 320-223-9761.
– Email: email@example.com.
- Date available: Unborn (2017)
Kings Crest Vallhunds
– KingsCrest puppies are handled daily from birth and are also introduced to different surfaces, noises, car rides, and obstacles as they grow and develop.
– They are socialized with humans of all ages and sizes to help them become confident and comfortable with people.
– Our puppies are wormed (if needed) and receive their first immunization and vet check around 7-8 weeks.
– Around 8-9 weeks, puppies receive an eye exam.
– They are also started in leash training, crate training and basic manners/obedience. Puppies are ready to leave for their new homes between 8-10 weeks.
– All dogs used in my breeding program have a passing OFA or PennHip Certification and current CERF exam.
– For more information or to inquire about adding one of our special pups to your family, please email me at Rnrjames1982@att.net.
- Date available: Unborn (2017)
– Puppies born towards the end of September 2016.
– Puppies will be ready to go late November or early December 2016.
– If interested, contact us for our questionnaire.
– Lori Schaunaman Echo, MN 56237(507) 925-3106
– E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
QUICK RECOMMENDATION - If you’re getting ready to bring home a puppy then we highly recommend the Snuggle Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Pack. It’s one of our favorite puppy products and it will help your puppy get used to his new home. Our most recent puppy, Charlie loves his Snuggle Puppy!
- Date available: November/December 2016
– Both parents have sound temperaments and nice working drive, Bert is doing well in herding after finishing his Grand Championship
– Zhora is a wonderful agility dog, going to the AKC Agility Invitational after just three months of qualifying time (and running clean three out of four runs!), and earning her MACH at age 3 1/2.
– Both parents have sound, sweet temperaments and working drive to spare.
– Puppies should hopefully have strong working drive, as such, priority may be given to performance homes (as always, I will do my best to match puppies to homes).
- Date available: Unborn (2016 fall/winter)
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.