This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
Smokey Valley Kennel
– Shipping area: United States.
– What’s included: Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations.
– Additional information: (Sister) Shiloh Shepherd!!! $1500.00 as pet and $2500.00 with papers full breeding rights.
– http://smokeyvalleyfrenchbulldog.com/shiloh-puppies-for-sale/ Sassy sister is a wonderful golden sable in color and is a calm quite girl.
– she is use to being around our grand kids and other dogs large and small.
– she is of course up to date on shots and wormings and ready to go at any time.
– Both parents have hips Cerf.
– EXCELLENT so that should not very be a problem for her.
– call or email if you have any other questions? Smokey Valley Kennel.
– Member Since: January 25th, 2006.
– Location: Toledo, WA, United States.
– Telephone: 360-864-6116.
– Website: http://www.smokeyvalleyfrenchbulldog.com.
- Date of birth: 10/29/2016
– Maxx and Ivy have been bred, their puppies are expected on November 4, 2016.
– Mystical Meadows Ranch. Mystical Shilohs.
– Marmora, Ontario. Canada. K0K 2M0. 613-395-3555.
– 2016 Kaleah/Tucker.
– Puppies Anticipated Winter 2016.
– Susi Ramstead. Sonora, CA. (209) 728-7649 or (209) 288-2692.
– 2016 Cat/Shak – due November 4, 2016.
– Nancy & Joe Schmidt. New Jersey. firstname.lastname@example.org. (856) 723-2404.
Dream Catcher Shilohs
– 5 boys, 5 girls; all plush.
– Kelly Potance and Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania.
– email@example.com. www.dreamcatchershilohs.com .
- Date of birth: 10/12/16
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
QUICK RECOMMENDATION - If you’re getting ready to bring home a puppy then we highly recommend the Snuggle Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Pack. It’s one of our favorite puppy products and it will help your puppy get used to his new home. Our most recent puppy, Charlie loves his Snuggle Puppy!
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.