This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– Breed Sheepadoodle.
– Gender Female.
– Age 5 weeks.
– Puppy ID 549641.
– Date of Birth March 26, 2018.
– Date Available May 21, 2018.
– Color Black & White.
– Price $2,879.
– Dad’s Weight 60 – 65 lbs.
– Mom’s Weight 65 – 70 lbs.
– Registry Not registered.
– Courtney is a bright, little lady.
– She’s active and full of energy.
– She never says no to playtime and is always trying to catch your attention with her pretty face.
– Her coat is soft to the touch and as you can see, she just brings a smile to your face with those beautiful, round, puppy eyes.
– She will be up to date on her vaccinations and vet checked before arriving to her new home.
– Bring Courtney to your home and you will see what a joy it is to have her around.
QUICK RECOMMENDATION - If you’re getting ready to bring home a puppy then we highly recommend the Snuggle Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Pack. It’s one of our favorite puppy products and it will help your puppy get used to his new home. Our most recent puppy, Charlie loves his Snuggle Puppy!
- Date available: 5/21/2018
– Holly and Cory’s mini f1b puppies are here! 7 boys.
– Born~ April 2.
– Pick up~Puppies will be available beginning May 26..
– Size~ puppies will mature to approx. 25-35 pounds.
– Price~ $2,500.
– Pictures updated 5/1 @ 4 weeks.
– We will update pictures approx.
– every 10 – 14 days.
– We do have available puppies in this litter!
– We won’t know exactly which ones are available until puppy picks begin.
- Date available: 5/26/2018
– AVAILABLE PUPPIES …… MY SITE IS ALWAYS UP TO DATE…..UPDATED EVERY FEW DAYS WITH NEW INFO.
– “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice to many alternatives” – William A. Foster.
– If interested in starting a conversation about our puppies, please contact me with the form below.
– This is not our application form, just a contact form.
– You may also call or text me at 810-488-1619.
– Email or text will get a faster reply!
– I ALWAYS RESPOND THE SAME DAY, IF YOU DON’T SEE MY EMAIL CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER!
– We have Bernedoodles, Sheepadoodles, Goldendoodles and Labradoodles available for reservation or on the way for Summer take home.
– *Labradoodles are Chocolate and Caramel.
– *Bernedoodles are Tri, Sable and Bi-Colored (Ready early to late June).
– *Sheepadoodles are Black and White Parti (Ready late June).
– We understand that you have many choices of breeders from where you can select your new Doodle Baby.
– You will also see a variety of prices among these breeders.
– Remember that you will often “get what you pay for.”
– We feel that in order to get the best quality pet, you need to select a quality breeder who has taken the necessary steps to ensure that the parent dogs and their puppies are as healthy and genetically sound as possible.
– This kind of quality, of course, will mean a higher price tag, but will protect you and benefit you in the long run.
– A cheaper dog may mean a dog that is not healthy or of sound temperament, and could mean more heartache and money spent down the road.
– It’s not cheap to raise dogs, nor is it cheap to breed them.
– We have spent a lot of time, money, and effort into choosing our parent dogs and testing them before proceeding with breeding to help ensure healthy offspring and outstanding temperaments.
– We are confident that, should you purchase a puppy from us, you will be more than satisfied with your new family member and the service you receive!
– All puppies are sold on a strict Spay/Neuter agreement.
– Breeding of our dogs/puppies is not allowed or granted to anyone.
– **WE NO LONGER SELL PUPPIES FOR BREEDING PURPOSES TO ANYONE**
– ~ALL PUPS ARE SOLD AS PETS ONLY AND MAY COME UNABLE TO REPRODUCE~~Pricing for our puppies~To see what all is included with the purchase of our Doodles please click here…..Included with Purchase.
– What we breed and how big they typically get.
– If not listed, we don’t breed them.
– Sheepadoodles – Standard Size – Our Standard Sheepadoodles are typically 45-75lbs grown.
– F1 Standard Sheepadoodles are $2650, this price includes Vasectomy and O.S.S Surgeries.
– F1b Standard Sheepadoodles are $3000.
- Date available: ‘June 2018
– NEW SHEEPADOODLE LITTERS BORN 4/15/2018!!
– email@example.com Cali and Geno Sheepadoodle Puppies DOB 4/15/2018.
– I was uncertain I wanted to pair up Cali with one of our Old English Sheepdog boys for Sheepadoodles, as I wasn’t certain what to expect in markings?
– My aim has always been for 50/50 or predominately white Parti’s.
– Although Cali does have Parti in her pedigree, she is a solid brindle with tiny abstracts.
– Although she had 3 stunning Sheepadoodles that are predominately solid in color (2 Brindles, one black), the majority of the litter have our traditional parti markings, and also combined with Brindle!
– Such an exciting litter!
– Something for everyone!
– Cali is our gorgeous Brindle/Sable/Phantom AKC Standard Poodle.
– She has had one small gorgeous litter of Standard Poodles for us with Jack.
– We have Jack’s son, Sam (Samson), who may just be expecting his own first litter of Sheepadoodles in a couple of months! Cali was born on 2/10/2105.
– Geno has been with us a number of years since he was a little puppy.
– He has been a great OES stud for us for many wonderful Sheepadoodle litters and has helped carry on our proven line of Old English Sheepdogs.
– His daughters are Sheila, Katie and Cherry.
– Geno was born 8/19/2012.
– And now……drum roll…..their first gorgeous litter of Sheepadoodles together!!!!!! 11 Beautiful babies, 5 Girls and 6 Boys!
– IMPORTANT!!! Puppies are 8 weeks old and ready to go home on JUNE 10, 2018 .
– We will be coordinating appointments and deliveries for a number of puppies, so we must require flexibiity on your end to arrange to take your puppy home as soon as possible and work around our schedule of delivery dates and appointments.
– NO APPOINTMENTS OR DELIVERIES ON SUNDAY.
– We do not travel on Saturdays, as this is the day we reserve for appointments at our home for pick ups.
– We can also schedule for pick ups during the week if we are not already scheduled to be on the road with deliveries.
– WE CANNOT HOLD YOUR PUPPY FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME AS WE ARE EXPECTING A NUMBER OF SPRING/EARLY SUMMER 2018 LITTERS.
– If the schedule for this litter does not work for you, you must either choose to transfer to a later litter or arrange for Milo’s Puppy Boot Camp if they have openings.
– Thank you for your consideration!
– LPDK P.S. THESE PUPPIES ARE NOT “AVAILABLE” UNTIL WE HAVE EXHAUSTED OUR CURRENT RESERVATION LIST.
– NOT EVERYONE CURRENTLY ON THE LIST WILL CHOOSE A PUPPY THIS GO AROUND? WHEN THE PUPPIES ARE AROUND 4 WEEKS OLD, WE WILL POST THEIR FIRST VIDEO AND BEGIN SELECTIONS FROM OUR CURRENT RESERVATION LIST (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR RESERVATION POLICIES).
- Date available: 6/10/2018
– Included Items • aca registration• health guarantee• current vaccinations• cert of health• vet exams• expert shipping.
– NON-SHEDDING & HYPOALLERGENIC! Looking for a handsome and charming companion? Then Lynx is the Sheepadoodle puppy of your dreams!
– A Sheepadoodle is a cross between a Standard Poodle and an Olde English Sheepdog.
– These puppies share the smaller size, refinement and intelligence of the Standard Poodle with the quiet, gentle, outgoing nature of the Olde English Sheepdog.
– Lynx will be non-shedding and hypo-allergenic, as both parents have these qualities, with a soft, wavy coat.
– Sheepadoodles are excellent for anyone who suffers with allergies or who just wants to minimize pet dander.
– Lynx has a face that no one can resist…he is such a cutie.
– What makes him even more irresistible is his outstanding personality.
– This baby is the perfect package for any family.
– Are you looking for the handsome champion who is full of life and will make your family complete???
– Then Lynx is the puppy for you!!!
– Both of Lynx’s parents are family pets, AKC & ACA Registered, and have wonderful temperaments that they have handed down to their puppies.
– Lynx is registered with ACA and comes with complete papers.
– Lynx comes with a 1 year Health Guarantee against birth defects.
– Lynx is current on his worming and vaccinations and will receive a veterinary examination, negative stool sample, and Certificate of Health before leaving my state licensed home.
– Lynx is kid tested & mother approved!!!
– Lynx is waiting to bring years of joy to his new family and home.
– If you need additional information or have additional questions about Lynx, please feel free to contact me anytime.
– Expert shipping is available. 806-254-2063.
- Date available: 4/27/2018
– Deposit $200.00.
– Available 5/15/2018.
– Shipping Yes, $450.00 (Estimated).
– This advertiser is not a subscribing member and asks that you upgrade to view the complete puppy profile for this Sheepadoodle, and to view contact information for the advertiser.
– Upgrade today to receive unlimited access to NextDayPets.com.
- Date available: 5/15/2018
– Included Items • health certified• health guarantee• dew claw removal• utd on shots• deworming treatments• starter kit.
– PLEASE do not message me through this site!!
– Please CALL or EMAIL my personal email or WEBSITE!! DNA/OFA/PennHip Tested and CLEAR.
– **TAKING DEPOSITS FOR OUR SPRING 2018 LITTERS NOW** ONLY FEW SPOTS LEFT ON LISTS!!
– PRICES: GOLDENDOODLES: F1, F1B, F1BB, Multigenerational (MicroMini, Petite, Mini, Medium).
– MicroMInis Start at $3,000 Petite’s Start at $2,500 Mini’s-Standard’s Start at $2,000.
– SHEEPADOODLES: F1B Petite & Minis (Black & White, Special Colors: Tri Color/Sable/Chocolate) Petite’s Start at $3,000 Mini’s Start at $2,500 Special Colors $300 EXTRA.
– BERNEDOODLES COMING WINTER 2018-19!! Tri Color Petite’s $4,300 Mini’s $3,800.
– *** View our website for Planned 2018/19 Litters*** DoodleDeeGoldendoodle.com.
– *** DNA Health Tested ***Like our page to get updates or view our website!
– *Page* Facebook.com/Doodledeegoldendoodles
– *Website* DoodleDeeGoldendoodle.com
– ****CALLING PREFERRED**** 219-805-9801 **NO TEXTING** Personal email is BEST M ** NOW TAKING DEPOSITS ** FIRST COME FIRST DEPOSIT
– ** Wonderful pets, very smart, easily trained, very affectionate! Excellent with children!
– This breed is hypoallergenic with little to no shedding.
– Puppies raised with children and lots of love.
– Puppy boot camp begins around 4-5 weeks of age (weather permitting).
– Raised in family setting along with children.
– Well socialized. Great references! 219-805-9801.
- Date available: 7/21/2018
– Website Updated April 7, 2018.
– WE ARE LOCATED IN Two Harbors, MINNESOTA.
– Gidget and James will have a litter of puppies ready to go home May 24th 2018.
– I am expecting this litter to be all Mini Sheepadoodles.
– Though sometimes the Old English Sheepdog gene can be more dominant and produce a couple Standard size puppies in a litter.
– By 6-7 weeks old I will have charted their growth and have an idea of which puppies will be Mini or Standard size as adults.
– Puppies for this litter will be posted between May 10th and 17th at which time deposits will be accepted to hold the puppy of your choice.
– I am not taking early deposits for this litter.
– Please watch our website.
– Step 1 : Chose a puppy from the pictures and info when puppies are posted.
– Step 2 : Email me to be sure that puppy is still Available before sending a deposit.
– (I do my best with keeping the site updated as puppies are placed on hold but OCCASIONALLY a puppy will be Reserved when I am unable to update).
– Step 3: After i confirm the puppy of your choice is available I ask that you place a $200 Deposit to hold that puppy.
– I can not hold a puppy for you without a deposit.
– Step 4: Schedule a pickup time to take your puppy home.
– At that time final payment will be due (cash or PayPal only).
– Puppies are sold as pets only and will require a signed spay/neuter agreement.
– Located in Two Harbors, Mn. 360-953-9548.
- Date available: 5/24/2018
– Lily delivered her beautiful litter of 8 on April 3, 2018!
– They will be ready to go home June 1st!
- Date available: 6/1/2018
– The cross of the Old English Sheepdog and the std.
– Poodle – Over the past years, many people have been asking for this cross so we finally did it and they turned out gorgeous!
– They’re very lovable and affectionate-loving people and children-readily becoming a member of the family.
– They should be 55 to 65 lbs. as adults and probably 22 to 24″ tall at the shoulders.
– Our veterinarian routinely examines our adult dogs yearly.
– The Sheepdogs are generally 22 to 24″ tall at the shoulders and can be around 60 to 90 lbs.
– They’re generally a healthy breed and have a double haircoat.
– When mixed with the Poodle, they are a non-shedding breed.
– Normally a good watchdog.
– They can be gray, grizzle, blue or blue merle with or without white markings.
– The Poodles are considered to be very intelligent, loyal and gentle.
– They can be bold but easy going.
– They’re a very alert watchdog and usually love the water.
– They’re generally 40 to 65 lbs. and 20 to 26″ tall at the shoulders.
– They are a wide variety of colors ie. black, white, cream apricot, brown, silver, gray or parti-colored.
– Our puppies/dogs are kept in a specially built nursery which is heated/air conditioned and humidity controlled to be kept at 70 degrees year-round.
– We recommend feeding a high quality Adult dog food so that the pups don’t gain weight too rapidly in a short period of time.
– After the puppies have had their first vaccination, ensuring they will grow strong and develop a healthy immune system, people are welcome to visit them.
– When our Sheepadoodle puppies are ready to go, they will have already been vet checked, up-to-date on their shots, dewormed, dewclaws removed and we give a written health guarantee for 2 yrs.
– for any hereditary or congenital disease.
– Please feel free to contact us by email or by phone for puppy availability, prices or for any other information.
– Thank you for visiting our website.
– We hope that you enjoyed it! Wayne & Janice Mueller. Hilbert, WI. 1-920-989-1540. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date available: 4/7/2018
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.