This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
AKC Puppy Finder
– 2 females; Breeder of Merit; magdalena hirata is from Ohio and breeds Polish Lowland Sheepdog.
– AKC proudly supports dedicated and responsible breeders.
– OH 44040; (440) 565-7499; —I provide AKC individual dog registration applications to the puppy buyer.
– I am a member of an AKC Parent Club.
– I am a member of an AKC Specialty Club.
– I am a member of an AKC licensed or AKC member all-breed club.
– The applicable health screens have been performed on the sire and dam as recommended by the Parent Club for this breed.
– (AKC recommends you ask about health issues as discussed on the web pages of the respective AKC Parent Club).
– Please make sure appropriate certification data, which is recorded by the AKC, is recorded for the sire and dam if indicating yes.
– I will provide a written bill of sale detailing responsibilities for the buyer and the seller.
– If the puppy buyer cannot keep a puppy purchased from me, I will take the puppy back under all conditions.
– I will provide the puppy buyer with information about socialization, exercise, training, feeding, immunizations, proper veterinary care, and responsible dog ownership.
– I provide a health guarantee for the puppies I sell.
– I permanently identify all my breeding stock by microchip or tattoo.
– After my puppies are permanently identified, I enroll them in AKC Reunite.
– My dogs compete in AKC events .
- Date of birth: 07/17/2016
– Planning an exciting Polish Lowland Sheepdog litter Winter 2016-2017.
– Parents are AKC Champions and have cleared multiple health checks.
– Contact: Beverly Wilson, Polish Lowland Sheepdogs & Parson Russell Terriers; San Diego County, California, Stonebrook1@msn.com;
– Next litter planned for Spring 2017; Mom: CH Ponjudes Opal Essence (Stella); Dad: CH WKC BOS Zarys Ama Canem (Zarys).
– If you are interested in this litter, please call Chris Gibson at: 860-597-1333 or email: email@example.com.
White Star Pons
– JULY 16, 2016…………………YEAH, PUPPIES HAVE ARRIVED.
– 4 BOYS AND 1 GIRL (1 MALE WITH STUBBY TAIL) ALL BLACK AND WHITE….TONS OF COLOR!!! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of birth: 07/16/2016
– If you are interested in a puppy, please fill out the puppy questionnaire below
– Next litter is planned in Fall 2016; 650-533-2216; email@example.com
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
QUICK RECOMMENDATION - If you’re getting ready to bring home a puppy then we highly recommend the Snuggle Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Pack. It’s one of our favorite puppy products and it will help your puppy get used to his new home. Our most recent puppy, Charlie loves his Snuggle Puppy!
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.