Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– My beautiful girl coco has had 7 stunning little puppies. 5 girls and 2 boys. The puppies will come microchipped and with first vaccination wormed and flead and a puppy pack included.
– Any more info or you would like to come and see them send me a message or ring
– Location: Wrexham
- Date of birth: 11/8/2016
– This is Wicket’s second litter of lhasapoos and they were terrific pups last time. We are starting a waiting list now with a $200 deposit.
– Photos below are of mom and dad and puppies from past litters. Both parents are AKC registered.
– Call Tom: 530-626-1050
– Location: Bucks Bar, California
- Date of birth: 11/20/2016
Green Field Puppies
– 2 puppies available: 2 male
– Here comes Roger, a precious Lhasa Poo puppy with a docile personality. This gentle pup is vet checked, up to date on shots and wormer, plus comes with a health guarantee provided by the breeder.
– To find out more about this kissable pup, please contact Mildred today!
– Call: 717-254-7455 / 717-442-9377
- Date of birth: 07-24-2016
Green Field Puppies
– Susanah is an adorable Lhasa-Poo puppy with a sweet nature and lots of personality.
– This precious little pup has been vet checked, is up to date on shots and wormer, plus comes with a health guarantee provided by the breeder.
– Susanah is socialized with children which gives her just the right mix of friendly yet outgoing in her personality.
– With lots of great things to say about Susanah, she is sure to be claimed quickly so give the breeder a call to claim her first!
– Call: 717-445-9825
– Location: East Earl, PA
- Date available: Available now
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.