This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– We have 12 beautiful golden retriever lab mix puppies husky-golden lab. Mom is half golden half American Labrador and Dad is half golden half Siberian husky.
– Puppies are only 6 weeks old but will be ready this weekend.@ the already eating hard Kirkland puppy food and drinking water.
– I have 9 males.& 2 females. $400-500 depending on eye color or markings. They are black and some have black and yellow markings.
– Some are black and white. They have a shorthair and longer hair no yellows: mom is on site father is not.
– Requirements: Fenced yard
– Gender: Female
– Eyes color: Brown
– Microchiped, vaccinations and health checks included
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
QUICK RECOMMENDATION - If you’re getting ready to bring home a puppy then we highly recommend the Snuggle Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Pack. It’s one of our favorite puppy products and it will help your puppy get used to his new home. Our most recent puppy, Charlie loves his Snuggle Puppy!
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.