This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
Adopt A Pet
– Breed: Kuvasz.
– Color: White.
– Age: Young.
– Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg).
– Sex: Female.
– Diana’s Info…I am already spayed, purebred, and up to date with shots.
– Diana’s Story…Diana is a 1 yr old female Kuvasz.
– She was recently spayed and microchipped.
– Diana was abandon in a rural area and was very frightened, matted to the skin.
– She is kind Timid and hasn’t had alot to experience.
– So she will need someone that is familiar with the Kuvasz breed.
– She’ll need a kind and understanding and interactive home.
– She is great with cats, dogs and horses.
– She will need room to run!!!
– Rescue Group: Four Peaks Animal Rescue.
– Phone: (480) 471-3520. Fax: (480) 471-2201.
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website:http://www.FourPeaksAnimalRescue.org.
– Address: PMB 470, 28150 N. Alma School Rd., #103, Scottsdale, AZ 85262.
Adopt A Pet
– Facts about Shiva.
– Breed: Kuvasz.
– Color: Unknown.
– Age: Adult.
– Size: Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg).
– Sex: Female. ID#: 20366736.
– Shiva’s Info…I am already spayed, purebred, and not good with kids.
– Shiva’s Story…Meet Shiva! She’s a Kuvasz, an ancient breed originally from Asia and most recently from Hungary.
– Bred to guard livestock, the Kuvasz are protective of their humans and are intensely loyal.
– Shiva is a typical Kuvasz: high energy, playful and active, curious and a fast learner.
– She already knows basic commands, and will need someone who is committed to continuing her positive-reinforcement training and ongoing socialization.
– She needs a strong leader who understands her breed, and who will provide her with TONS of structure and exercise.
– Shiva is still cautious and fearful of men, but is friendly and easy-going with women.
– Because she is a big girl with boundless energy and a puppyish personality, a home with a fenced yard for exercise is a “must,” although Shiva does enjoy leash walks and loves to run.
– She has lived with another dog, and tolerates larger dogs, but she is picky about her dog friends, and will need a meet and greet with a family’s existing dog.
– Shiva LOVES attention and really knows how to have fun! Are you the perfect family for this big goofy girl? Prior to rescue, many of our dogs have experienced minimal socialization.
– As a result, there is often an adjustment period when learning about life as a family pet.
– We typically do not adopt to homes with children under 6 years old; homes with older children will be considered on an individual basis.
– Common skills such as housetraining and leash walking will often take a little extra time.
– Patience, understanding and a gentle hand are a must.
– The great news is, most of these dogs come around rather quickly and being a part of their rehabilitation is an extremely rewarding experience.
– Learn about mill dogs and fill out an application at our website: http://milldogrescue.org.
– Rescue Group: National Mill Dog Rescue. Pet ID #: 20366736. E-mail: email@example.com.
– Website: http://milldogrescue.org.
– Address: PO Box 88468, 5335 J.D. Johnson Road, Peyton, CO 80831-7316. Colorado Springs, CO 80908.
Adopt A Pet
– Sonny (Courtesy Post)’s Info…I am already neutered, purebred, a special needs pet, and up to date with shots.
– If you are interested in Sonny, he’s available at: Adams County Animal Shelter / Adoption Center. 10705 Fulton, Commerce City, CO 80601 .
– Ph: 303.288.3294 and Ph: 303.288.3135.
– Our adoption process is:
– 1. Fill out our Adoption Application online.
– 2. We’ll contact you to schedule a home visit.
– 3. If the pet looks like a great match, fill out our Adoption Agreement online (or Foster-to-Adopt Agreement), pay the Adoption Fee, and arrange to pick up your new furry family member!
Szep Tars Kuvasz
– Information on our 2016 fall/winter litter plans coming soon…Kuvasz@szeptars.com
– Next litter should arrive mid November 2016.
– We have bred Bianca and Clifford, so puppies will be born around Nov. 18 – 19, 2016.
– These puppies will be ready to go to their new homes in January/February 2017.
– These puppies will be born in Fenelon Falls, ON at the home of Krisztian and Vickie Vas.
– You can contact myself (Amber) for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org or (519) 524-2962 or Krisztian at email@example.com or (905) 745-1747.
– Several deposits have been placed from homes all across North America for this litter.
– Shipping arrangements can easily be made.
– When the puppies are born I’ll post pictures and confirm the take home dates.
– Stay Tuned! About the Parents: The dam is Bianca, registered name is Registered as Huron’s Bianca and the sire is Clifford, registered name is Registered as Huron’s I Frey. Huron Kennels.
– Owners: Rob and Amber Kunz. 79169 Bluewater Hwy, R. R. #2. Goderich, ON N7A 3X8. 519-524-2962.
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.