This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– Shipping area: Not available.
– What’s included: Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health certificate, Health guarantee.
– This seller asks that you upgrade to view their complete puppy profile.
– Upgrade now to receive unlimited access to PuppyFind.com.
– You’ll be able to submit seller reviews, view complete puppy profiles including full-size photos, additional information and seller contact details.
- Date available: 12/16/16
King Shepherd of Georgia
– We had an unsuccessful breeding in June.
– We are all so disappointed.
– We will be trying again in Nov/Dec 2016.
– JenUpham@att.net. or call me on my cell: (404) 429-4012.
Adirondack King Shepherds
– Future Litters: We will be breeding April’s Diamond Girl to Thor, he is the son of my Master Champion and 3X Champion Atlas.
– This breeding will take place September 2016 and puppies would be ready to go in January 2017.
– Email : ChrisAMKS@Aol.com
– Phone # (518) 669-8862.l>
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.