This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
Adopt A Pet
– Facts about Farrah: Breed: Harrier.
– Color: Tricolor (Tan/Brown & Black & White).
– Age: Young.
– Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg).
– Sex: Female. ID#: 7534305.
– Farrah’s Info…I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
– Farrah’s Story…Please contact Karen (email@example.com) for more information about this pet.
– FARRAH (BROWN AND TAN) AND HER BONDED LAB (TAN COLOR IN PHOTO) MIX BOY NAMED ROCKETMAN (ALSO ON THIS SITE) WERE DUMPED ON THE ROAD WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT.
– They had their babies who are now gone and they are left to find a forever family.
– FARRAH IS PURE BRED HARRIER HOUND.
– SHE IS QUIET AND TO HERSELF BUT VERY LOVING AND SWEET.
– ROCKETMAN IS THE PERSONALITY BOY, VERY SWEET, LOVES TO SHAKE YOUR HAND AND TAKES CARE OF FARRAH.
– THEY HAVE TO BE ADOPTED TOGETHER THEY ARE SO BONDED.
– PLEASE CONSIDER TAKING THESE 2 HOME TO ENJOY THEIR LIVES TOGETHER.
– Our adoption fees range from $150. to $300.
– The fee includes the dog’s first booster, spay/neuter, deworming, and rabies vaccination.
– Rescue Group: Caring4Creatures – Lawrenceville Chapter. Pet ID #: 7534305.
– Contact: Karen Ragusa.
– Phone: (678) 275-4055. Fax: (678) 275-4055.
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Website: http://caring4creatures.com.
– Address: 1032 Old Peachtree Rd., #401-130, Lawrenceville, GA 30043.
Adopt A Pet
– Story’s Info…I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
– Story’s Story…Story is 2 1/2 years old and weighs 35 pounds.
– She is a delicate, wonderfully sweet girl that loves to wear dresses! Story’s mom has become ill and could no longer take care of her.
– Story gets along well with other dogs, cats & children. Storys’ adoption fee is $350.
– Rescue Group: Pets In Distress of South Florida, Inc. Pet ID #: 10632902.
– Phone: (954) 472-8667.
– E-mail: email@example.com.
– Website: http://www.petsindistress.org.
– Address: P.O. Box 550876, Davie, FL 33355.
– Farley: Dog • Harrier • Young • Male • Medium.
– MORE ABOUT FARLEY: House trained • Spayed/Neutered • Current on vaccinations • Primary Color(s): Red, Chestnut or Orange • Secondary Color(s): White or Cream • Coat Length: Short.
– UNDERDOGS. various foster homes–no shelter location.
– PLEASE EMAIL ONLY!! Destin, FL 32541. SaveUnderDogs@aol.com.
– Anabelle: Dog • Harrier • Young • Female • Medium.
– MORE ABOUT ANABELLE: Pet ID: 33791853. Spayed/Neutered.
– WOMENS HUMANE SOCIETY. 215-750-3100. 3839 Richlieu Rd. , PO Box 1470, Bensalem, PA 19020.
– Miss Bella: Dog • Harrier • Adult • Female • Medium.
– MORE ABOUT MISS BELLA: Prefers a home without: Young Children • Primary Color(s): Tricolor (Brown, Black & White) • Coat Length: Short.
– ADOPTION WAKANDA. Berthierville, QC J0K 1A0.
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
QUICK RECOMMENDATION - If you’re getting ready to bring home a puppy then we highly recommend the Snuggle Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Pack. It’s one of our favorite puppy products and it will help your puppy get used to his new home. Our most recent puppy, Charlie loves his Snuggle Puppy!
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.