Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
Adopt A Pet
– Facts about Farrah: Breed: Harrier.
– Color: Tricolor (Tan/Brown & Black & White).
– Age: Young.
– Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg).
– Sex: Female. ID#: 7534305.
– Farrah’s Info…I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
– Farrah’s Story…Please contact Karen (email@example.com) for more information about this pet.
– FARRAH (BROWN AND TAN) AND HER BONDED LAB (TAN COLOR IN PHOTO) MIX BOY NAMED ROCKETMAN (ALSO ON THIS SITE) WERE DUMPED ON THE ROAD WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT.
– They had their babies who are now gone and they are left to find a forever family.
– FARRAH IS PURE BRED HARRIER HOUND.
– SHE IS QUIET AND TO HERSELF BUT VERY LOVING AND SWEET.
– ROCKETMAN IS THE PERSONALITY BOY, VERY SWEET, LOVES TO SHAKE YOUR HAND AND TAKES CARE OF FARRAH.
– THEY HAVE TO BE ADOPTED TOGETHER THEY ARE SO BONDED.
– PLEASE CONSIDER TAKING THESE 2 HOME TO ENJOY THEIR LIVES TOGETHER.
– Our adoption fees range from $150. to $300.
– The fee includes the dog’s first booster, spay/neuter, deworming, and rabies vaccination.
– Rescue Group: Caring4Creatures – Lawrenceville Chapter. Pet ID #: 7534305.
– Contact: Karen Ragusa.
– Phone: (678) 275-4055. Fax: (678) 275-4055.
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Website: http://caring4creatures.com.
– Address: 1032 Old Peachtree Rd., #401-130, Lawrenceville, GA 30043.
Adopt A Pet
– Story’s Info…I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
– Story’s Story…Story is 2 1/2 years old and weighs 35 pounds.
– She is a delicate, wonderfully sweet girl that loves to wear dresses! Story’s mom has become ill and could no longer take care of her.
– Story gets along well with other dogs, cats & children. Storys’ adoption fee is $350.
– Rescue Group: Pets In Distress of South Florida, Inc. Pet ID #: 10632902.
– Phone: (954) 472-8667.
– E-mail: email@example.com.
– Website: http://www.petsindistress.org.
– Address: P.O. Box 550876, Davie, FL 33355.
– Farley: Dog • Harrier • Young • Male • Medium.
– MORE ABOUT FARLEY: House trained • Spayed/Neutered • Current on vaccinations • Primary Color(s): Red, Chestnut or Orange • Secondary Color(s): White or Cream • Coat Length: Short.
– UNDERDOGS. various foster homes–no shelter location.
– PLEASE EMAIL ONLY!! Destin, FL 32541. SaveUnderDogs@aol.com.
– Anabelle: Dog • Harrier • Young • Female • Medium.
– MORE ABOUT ANABELLE: Pet ID: 33791853. Spayed/Neutered.
– WOMENS HUMANE SOCIETY. 215-750-3100. 3839 Richlieu Rd. , PO Box 1470, Bensalem, PA 19020.
– Miss Bella: Dog • Harrier • Adult • Female • Medium.
– MORE ABOUT MISS BELLA: Prefers a home without: Young Children • Primary Color(s): Tricolor (Brown, Black & White) • Coat Length: Short.
– ADOPTION WAKANDA. Berthierville, QC J0K 1A0.
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.