This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– PLANNED LITTERS: Spring 2017 – Plans to breed Asha after all testing to Olli.
– Thank you for your visit.
– The following are our exciting, anticipated litters in 2016 and into early 2017.
– We had a litter out of Monster and Zaidee in early September.
– This litter is spoken for already.
– If you are interested in being on the waiting list, please start by completing the Questionarie.
– Thank you! Dr. Nicole Prokopishyn and Elizabeth (“Leeza”) Friedman-Prokopishyn.
– E-mail: Leeza@bearspawlappies.ca.
– Our next litter is planned for the coming winter 2016-2017.
- Date of birth: 10/16/16
– Our Kunzite litter will likely be with Baby.
– This should be in early 2017.
– Sire to be announced closer to the date.
– Email: email@example.com. Mobile Phone: 0419-322-667.
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.