This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– Maple and Barkley are the proud parents of our Double Doodle Puppies.
– Double Doodles are the perfect mix of both the Goldendoodle and Labradoodle.
– Maple’s puppies will mature to 65lbs and will be ready for their new homes October 21st.
– We have one girl available. Each Puppy comes with a “Yesteryear Acres Favorite Things” Puppy Pack complete with a collar, leash, brush, toys and more!
– Luna and Jojo were bred in September so hopefully we will have a litter of apricot mini Double Doodles around November 5!
– They will mature at 20-25 lbs and be ready to go home in early January.
– If you are thinking of a puppy for the holidays, consider giving puppy supplies as surprise gifts.
– Kids especially are excited when they unwrap a leash, then a collar….then realize they are getting a puppy! They get excited all over again a couple weeks later when the puppy actually comes home.
Pikes Peak Doodles
– Meeka and Dobins are expecting their fourth litter of Double Doodles.
– These puppies are expected to be born around October 14th and will be ready to go home just before Christmas.
– These puppies are some our favorites as we get the chocolate and black puppies that are so striking.
– The waitlist has started. Please contact us soon if you are interested.
– email@example.com; Pikes Peak Doodles, 5635 Old Farm Circle East, Colorado Springs, CO 80917.
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.