This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– Gender: Male
- Date of birth: October 02, 2016
– Home: 931-762-1382
– Primary Cell: 979-450-5386
– Secondary Cell: 931-201-0233
- Date of birth: (October 15)
– Chihuahua / Beagle / Mixed. Sweet personalities.
– We are just learning to eat like big puppies.
– They will be ready at 7 weeks of age around 10/22.
– Males: Captain Crunch Wheaties Krumbles Count Chocola Smorz Females: Fruity Pebbles Froot Loop French Toast Crunch Honey Comb
QUICK RECOMMENDATION - If you’re getting ready to bring home a puppy then we highly recommend the Snuggle Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Pack. It’s one of our favorite puppy products and it will help your puppy get used to his new home. Our most recent puppy, Charlie loves his Snuggle Puppy!
- Date of birth: 10/2/2016
– 1/2 Chihuahua/ 1/2 Beagle Puppies. 3 ladies 3 kids. Black tri colored.
– Due to an unfortunate event I have to rehome my 12 week old Cheagle (Beagle/Chihuahua mix).
– She is up to date on all her shots (all her paperwork will be included), microchipped, housebroken/crate trained, extremely friendly, and loves dogs,cats and children.
– To ensure my girl is going to a safe and loving home.
– I am requiring references as well as an in person interview.
– Rehoming fee of $350
- Date of birth: 12 weeks old
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.