Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– Posted Breed: Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog.
– Extra Colorful and Fancy NALC Reg Catahoula Leopard puppy.
– Mother is a solid black female, about 55lbs with strong working lines and Preliminary Hip Xray of Good.
– Father is about 75lbs+ and also Hip Xrayed Good.
– The father is a good all around dog, loyal, smart, protective and has thrown some nice minded pups.
– This puppy should make a super good all around family dog and also have a strong working ability.
– We think homes with a job/property would make the best fit. She is current on all care, dew claws removed and shipping is available.
– Spokane, WA.
- Date of birth: 13-10-2016
Blueroans 4 U
– 3 females and 4 males.
– ** We will begin puppy selection for our depositors around Nov 1, 2016.
– Any puppy remaining after depositors have selected will be offered to the public **
– Jody & Mitch Friday, Groveton, Texas 75845.
– 936-465-7944. email@example.com
- Date of birth: 10/02/16
JT Strong Kennels
– 2 Males and 1 Female.
– Deposit $200.
– JT Strong Kennels, PO Box 457, Delhi LA 71232.
- Date of birth: 07/24/16
White Rock Farms
– Central Oklahoma.
– Fall/Winter 2016 and early 2017 puppies.
– White Rock and Lee catahoulas are currently accepting deposits for the remainder of 2016 and early 2017 litters.
– It’s best to get your deposit in early to secure your place in the pick order and so we can plan our breedings.
– The large majority of our puppies are on deposit before a litter is bred therefore we typically dont have many to offer to the public.
– We dont breed dogs and then try and place puppies.
– Both kennels have been consistently producing many working quality catahoulas proven in the field and the show ring for several years.
– You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 405-833-1400 for additional information.
– As always we appreciate our many repeat customers and look forward to working with our new customers.
– Lee Catahoulas: We are pleased to feature for sale puppies from Lee Catahoulas along with our own White Rock puppies.
– Lee Catahoulas is a long standing name in catahoulas producing many outstanding multiple titled working dogs that show as well.
– Additional information about Lee Catahoulas can be seen on his website at www.leecatahoulas.com.
– Inquiries regarding available puppies posted on the White Rock website should be made to our email at email@example.com or you may reach me by phone at 405-833-1400.
Black Oak Catahoulas
– 6 Females and 4 Males.
– GRCH of SHCHs Black Oak’s Caddo x Camp-A-While’s Black Willow puppies arrived August 11, 2016.
– There are three blue leopard females, two black & tan females, one blue leopard male, and three black & tan males.
– Scroll down for individual puppy pictures (taken at 4 weeks of age).
– Thank you to Mike Siracusa for whelping these pups! This litter boasts an impressive and versatile pedigree (see below), with multiple conformation & working champions/championship pointed dogs, bay pen winners, woods hog dogs, cow dogs, treeing and tracking dogs.
– It should be easy to take these pups any direction you want to go! There will be a few pups available from this litter.
– Accepting reservations now.
– Breeder reserves first choice of pups. Preference will go to performance homes. Updates will be posted as they become available.
– Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-330-5922.
– Email or text is best, as I have a hard time hearing over the phone.
– If you do call, please leave a voicemail, as I generally do not answer calls from unknown numbers.
– Thank you! BLACK OAK CATAHOULAS, Dr. Miranda Greer, DVM, Tyler, Texas.
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.