This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– Posted Breed: Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog.
– Extra Colorful and Fancy NALC Reg Catahoula Leopard puppy.
– Mother is a solid black female, about 55lbs with strong working lines and Preliminary Hip Xray of Good.
– Father is about 75lbs+ and also Hip Xrayed Good.
– The father is a good all around dog, loyal, smart, protective and has thrown some nice minded pups.
– This puppy should make a super good all around family dog and also have a strong working ability.
– We think homes with a job/property would make the best fit. She is current on all care, dew claws removed and shipping is available.
– Spokane, WA.
- Date of birth: 13-10-2016
Blueroans 4 U
– 3 females and 4 males.
– ** We will begin puppy selection for our depositors around Nov 1, 2016.
– Any puppy remaining after depositors have selected will be offered to the public **
– Jody & Mitch Friday, Groveton, Texas 75845.
– 936-465-7944. email@example.com
- Date of birth: 10/02/16
JT Strong Kennels
– 2 Males and 1 Female.
– Deposit $200.
– JT Strong Kennels, PO Box 457, Delhi LA 71232.
QUICK RECOMMENDATION - If you’re getting ready to bring home a puppy then we highly recommend the Snuggle Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Pack. It’s one of our favorite puppy products and it will help your puppy get used to his new home. Our most recent puppy, Charlie loves his Snuggle Puppy!
- Date of birth: 07/24/16
White Rock Farms
– Central Oklahoma.
– Fall/Winter 2016 and early 2017 puppies.
– White Rock and Lee catahoulas are currently accepting deposits for the remainder of 2016 and early 2017 litters.
– It’s best to get your deposit in early to secure your place in the pick order and so we can plan our breedings.
– The large majority of our puppies are on deposit before a litter is bred therefore we typically dont have many to offer to the public.
– We dont breed dogs and then try and place puppies.
– Both kennels have been consistently producing many working quality catahoulas proven in the field and the show ring for several years.
– You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 405-833-1400 for additional information.
– As always we appreciate our many repeat customers and look forward to working with our new customers.
– Lee Catahoulas: We are pleased to feature for sale puppies from Lee Catahoulas along with our own White Rock puppies.
– Lee Catahoulas is a long standing name in catahoulas producing many outstanding multiple titled working dogs that show as well.
– Additional information about Lee Catahoulas can be seen on his website at www.leecatahoulas.com.
– Inquiries regarding available puppies posted on the White Rock website should be made to our email at email@example.com or you may reach me by phone at 405-833-1400.
Black Oak Catahoulas
– 6 Females and 4 Males.
– GRCH of SHCHs Black Oak’s Caddo x Camp-A-While’s Black Willow puppies arrived August 11, 2016.
– There are three blue leopard females, two black & tan females, one blue leopard male, and three black & tan males.
– Scroll down for individual puppy pictures (taken at 4 weeks of age).
– Thank you to Mike Siracusa for whelping these pups! This litter boasts an impressive and versatile pedigree (see below), with multiple conformation & working champions/championship pointed dogs, bay pen winners, woods hog dogs, cow dogs, treeing and tracking dogs.
– It should be easy to take these pups any direction you want to go! There will be a few pups available from this litter.
– Accepting reservations now.
– Breeder reserves first choice of pups. Preference will go to performance homes. Updates will be posted as they become available.
– Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-330-5922.
– Email or text is best, as I have a hard time hearing over the phone.
– If you do call, please leave a voicemail, as I generally do not answer calls from unknown numbers.
– Thank you! BLACK OAK CATAHOULAS, Dr. Miranda Greer, DVM, Tyler, Texas.
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.