This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
Kol Tuv Canaan Dogs
– Plans are coming together for a Spring 2017 breeding with Avi (GCH Pleasant Avram Of Carters Creek) and Tali (Ch. Kol Tuv Fuligin Tali BN RN RLP-AOE RL1-AOE CL1-S CL1-G).
– I and my co-breeder for this litter, Risa Baumrind, are beyond excited for this blending of established US lines and Israeli import lines.
– Carrie Franz. Vail, Arizona. firstname.lastname@example.org. 520-762-0043.
– Hugh: Dog • Canaan Dog • Young • Male • Medium.
– Columbia Humane Society. 503-397-4353. 2084 Oregon Street. St. Helens, OR 97051. email@example.com.
– Fern: Dog • Canaan Dog • Adult • Female • Large.
– MORE ABOUT FERN: House trained • Spayed/Neutered • Current on vaccinations.
– Primary Color(s): Yellow, Tan, Blond or Fawn.
– Coat Length: Medium.
– CAMANO ANIMAL SHELTER ASSOCIATION.
– 360-387-1902. 198 Can Ku Road, Camano Island, WA 98282. CamanoShelter@yahoo.com.
– Sammy: Dog • Canaan Dog • Adult • Male • Large.
– MORE ABOUT SAMMY: Pet ID: 22466. Spayed/Neutered • Current on vaccinations • Prefers a home without: Dogs, Cats and Young Children.
– Primary Color(s): Tricolor (Brown, Black & White).
– Coat Length: Short.
– Sammy was transferred to our facility from a rehabilitation center in Israel.
– He is approximately 4 years old, and is a very strong and confident boy.
– He is going to need the right home with a person that is just as strong and confident as he is.
– He will need to be the only pet, and would not do well in a home with small children as they make him quite nervous.
– If you are interested in Sammy please call or come out for more information.
– HUMANE SOCIETY OF SKAGIT VALLEY. (360) 757-0445. 18841 Kelleher Road, Burlington, WA 98233. firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Keizer: Dog • Canaan Dog • Baby • Male • Medium.
– ABOUT KEIZER: Hi Kaizer here-one happy go lucky dog, perfect size, get along great with dogs and kids of all sizes and ages.
– I’m vetted, neutered, and ready to be your next furever friend!
– please call mom for an application and to meet me today.
– MORE ABOUT KEIZER: House trained • Spayed/Neutered • Current on vaccinations.
– Primary Color(s): Golden.
– Coat Length: Short.
– CHARMING PET RESCUE. 8430 Flint Rock Drive. Boerne, TX 78006. email@example.com.
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.