This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
Winkley’s Black and Tans
– Up Coming litter expected to be born.
– Booking for Christmas 2016 ready puppies: We have bred and Expecting October born pups.
– Booking now.
– Winkley’s Black and Tan Coonhounds.
– 11822 Valley Loop , Waldron, AR, 72958.
– Tel: 479-227-1017.
– E-mail: email@example.com.
– Black and Tan Coonhound Puppies.
– Breed: Black and Tan Coonhound.
– DOB 9/30/2016.
– Sire Southwind’s Ernest T Of Marday (HP47561502).
– Dam Southwind’s Shandimae Of Marday (HP47561604).
– Females 6. Males 4. Dayle Lewis. Caledonia, NY 14423. (585) 538-9391.
– ABOUT DONOVAN. Donovan is a very sweet 2 year old black and tan mix.
– He is about 45# – about as big as he’ll get – he can stand to gain a few more pounds.
– So far, he is good with other dogs and is fine with kids.
– He is very vocal about what he wants, whether he just wants to be with you or he needs anything, he’ll let you know – such a cool guy~ BEAGLES & BUDDIES.
– 626-444-9664. 23430 US Hwy #18, Apple Valley, CA 92307. firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Cooper. Dog • Black and Tan Coonhound • Senior • Male • Medium.
– Fedwell Farm Rescue, Inc. Scottsdale, AZ. ABOUT COOPER: Poor Cooper! Cooper has probably not had a good life from day 1. – – Cooper was picked up as a stray by the county shelter.
– He is older, but only 7.
– His hair coat is dry from not eating good food and he is worried he is going to be beaten up by people or dogs.
– Cooper is a quiet boy who just avoids any problems.
– You will find him in a corner looking out.
– Cooper gets along with other dogs, but if they growl, he is out of there.
– Cooper is a bigger dog, probably 70 pounds or so.
– He is a guy just looking and hoping that the last years of his life are better than the first.
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.