This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– Heike Wehrle; Breeder of Merit; Heike Wehrle is from Illinois and breeds Belgian Sheepdogs.
– AKC proudly supports dedicated and responsible breeders.
– We encourage all prospective puppy owners to do their research and be prepared with questions to ask the breeder.
– Make sure you are not only choosing the right breed for you, but also that you’re getting it from the right individual.
– Hampshire, IL 60140; (847) 366-1469; 5 females and 2 males;
– I provide AKC individual dog registration applications to the puppy buyer.
– I am a member of an AKC Parent Club.
– I am a member of an AKC Specialty Club.
– I am a member of an AKC licensed or AKC member all-breed club.
– The applicable health screens have been performed on the sire and dam as recommended by the Parent Club for this breed.
– AKC recommends you ask about health issues as discussed on the web pages of the respective AKC Parent Club.
– Please make sure appropriate certification data, which is recorded by the AKC, is recorded for the sire and dam if indicating yes.
– I will provide a written bill of sale detailing responsibilities for the buyer and the seller.
– If the puppy buyer cannot keep a puppy purchased from me, I will take the puppy back under all conditions.
– I will provide the puppy buyer with information about socialization, exercise, training, feeding, immunizations, proper veterinary care, and responsible dog ownership.
– I provide a health guarantee for the puppies I sell.
– I permanently identify all my breeding stock by microchip or tattoo.
– After my puppies are permanently identified, I enroll them in AKC Reunite.
– My dogs compete in AKC events.
– Shipping: Worldwide; Included: Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health certificate, Travel crate; BEAUTIFUL BELGIAN-SHEPERDS BORN 09-07-2016!!
– GREAT WORKING DOGS EXCELLENT BALLDRIVE , GREAT TEMPERMANT , VERY OBEDIENT !!! PARENTS ON SIGHT !!! READY TO GO NOVEMBER 10, 2016 !!
– TAKING DEPOSITS 4 MALES & 5 FEMALES AVAILABLE !!! FOR MORE INFO CALL 915-276-0060 & 915-276-1287 HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
- Date of birth: 11/10/2016
– Liese (left) will be bred to Quest (right) in Jan./Feb. of 2017.
– She is 8 mo. old in this photo; Dec. 2014.
– X Litter is on this way (Due Date Nov. 22, 2016).
– Litter planned for Winter 2016/2017; Young adult/Older puppies available; Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.