This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– Gender: Male
– auzzee.com.. F1 Standard Aussiedoodle Merle boys.
– Some of the Pups have blue eyes.
– Size estimated at 50 to 65 pounds and 19″ to 23″.
– Call 989- 553- 2 482 or email auzzee @ hot mail. com…
– Parent and puppy pix at: auzzee. Com..
- Date of birth: September 02, 2016
– Meet our darling little one! Up to date on all shots and vaccinations, plus comes with a health guarantee.
– Mother is a Australian Shepherd 40lbs and father is Standard Poodle 40-45 lbs.
– Well socialized and wonderful with children.
– Give me a call if you can provide a great home.
– Martha 330-763-0551
- Date of birth: August 17, 2016
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.
QUICK RECOMMENDATION - If you’re getting ready to bring home a puppy then we highly recommend the Snuggle Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Pack. It’s one of our favorite puppy products and it will help your puppy get used to his new home. Our most recent puppy, Charlie loves his Snuggle Puppy!
Our Top Picks For Your New Puppy
Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist.
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.