Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– Girl, 9 weeks of age.
– Vaccines have been done and dewormings administered.
– Raised with chickens and kids thus far.
– Very sweet girl loves to snuggle and he wherever you are ! Moms black mastiff dad is english yellow lab!
– (330) 617-5601.
– Posted Mar 05 2017.
– Updated Mar 06 2017.
- Date of birth: 07-03-2017
– We will have our first litter of Mastador puppies available March 8, 2016.
– All the puppies are black with a white mark on their chest.
– We have 1 male and 4 big females.
– At 2 1/2 weeks old 2/4/17 they were weighing around 4.12-5.2 lbs each with the boy being the smallest.
– Both the mother and father are our family pets and we have them both onsite.
– If you want any more info please email! Email Me Here.
- Date of birth: 08-03-2017
– 1 black male and 1 fawn male Mastador pups for sale.
– Both parents on site.
– Complete health check ups, first round of shot, and dewormed before going to their new home.
– I do ship with in United States.
– Great with kids. You can view pictures of previous litters on Mastador Facebook Group under Julie Votava-Peterson.
– Please text me at 218-686-8690 or email me for any questions.
– Ad CreatedFeb 15th 2017.
– Last UpdateFeb 15th 2017.
Biebers Mastador Puppies
– Now Taking Reservations.
– See Puppy Page for our 2017 Puppies.
– To Apply for a Puppy: Copy and paste your responses to our Qualifications to my email.
– Email: email@example.com.
– Qualifications to Adopt our Puppies can be found on the Puppy or Reservation page.
– For more info email or call: 320-267-8034.
– Has puppies available now and some planned for 2017.
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.