Paws ‘N’ Pups has the most up-to-date listings of puppies for sale near you. Our listings are from top breeders from around the country. This page is updated on a weekly basis to showcase new puppies available for sale or upcoming litters that will be ready to take home soon. If you need help finding a puppy or if you are a breeder with puppies, please feel free to contact us.
– Upcoming Fall Litters: Remmie & Charlie, Miniature Double Doodles, 20-35lbs
– Due July 16th, Ready Sept. 10th-ish; firstname.lastname@example.org;
– Phone: (585) 732-5892; PO Box 16250 Rochester, NY 14616.
– Maple and Barkley are the proud parents of our Double Doodle Puppies.
– Double Doodles are the perfect mix of both the Goldendoodle and Labradoodle.
– Maple’s puppies will mature to 65lbs and will be ready for their new homes October 21st.
– We have one girl available. Each Puppy comes with a “Yesteryear Acres Favorite Things” Puppy Pack complete with a collar, leash, brush, toys and more!
– Luna and Jojo were bred in September so hopefully we will have a litter of apricot mini Double Doodles around November 5!
– They will mature at 20-25 lbs and be ready to go home in early January.
– If you are thinking of a puppy for the holidays, consider giving puppy supplies as surprise gifts.
– Kids especially are excited when they unwrap a leash, then a collar….then realize they are getting a puppy! They get excited all over again a couple weeks later when the puppy actually comes home.
Pikes Peak Doodles
– Meeka and Dobins are expecting their fourth litter of Double Doodles.
– These puppies are expected to be born around October 14th and will be ready to go home just before Christmas.
– These puppies are some our favorites as we get the chocolate and black puppies that are so striking.
– The waitlist has started. Please contact us soon if you are interested.
– email@example.com; Pikes Peak Doodles, 5635 Old Farm Circle East, Colorado Springs, CO 80917.
Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area.